Please select your location and preferred language where available.
Toshiba to Implement “Eyefi Connected” Features in Next Generation FlashAir™
- August 23, 2016
- Toshiba Corporation
TOKYO--Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO: 6502) today announced that future generations of its FlashAir™, an SD memory card supporting embedded wireless LAN communications, will implement “Eyefi Connected” features that the company has been granted the license from US-based Eyefi. Toshiba is targeting the launch of FlashAir™ with Eyefi Connected features within FY2016.
Eyefi Connected cameras offer a range of advanced features, including the ability to toggle FlashAir™ radio connectivity on and off and features that prevent camera shutdown during data transfers. Eyefi Connected features are available on over 300 camera models from more than 10 leading camera manufactures, including Canon, Nikon and Sony.
Eyefi Mobi App for iOS, Android™, OS X and Windows® will add support for currently shipping FlashAir™ Class 10 memory cards in August 2016. FlashAir™ customers simply have to install the Eyefi Mobi App on their device to enjoy instant transfer of their images and back-up photo data to the Eyefi cloud.
About Eyefi Inc
Address: 967 North Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA 94043
CEO: Matt DiMaria
Business: Memory Card with Embedded Wireless LAN Communications
Eyefi Mobi App
- Eyefi is a trademark of Eyefi Inc.
- iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- OS X is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.